Full-Service Linux Web Hosting For Small Businesses 165 Views
If you are new to web hosting you may find the choice between Windows and Linux hosting a difficult decision to make. This is especially true if you use Windows as your home operating system on your laptop or desktop computer. You may be conflicted with the prevalence of Linux hosts available and wonder why they are so popular when you rarely hear of Linux home systems. There are many reasons Linux is often used in web hosting and price is a significant component. When looking for hosting, be aware that Linux provides a cost effective, secure and stable environment for your site.
The Advantages of Linux for your WebsiteThere are several advantages to Linux hosting. These include:
• Price: The price overall for Linux hosting is usually significantly lower. Even if the initial web hosting package is not that much cheaper, you typically have a lot more options available. Because you are using open source applications, you are saving a lot of money while keeping your applications fully developed. This makes the cost come down overall from tech support to development and those savings are passed on to you.
• Growth: Because you are dealing with open source applications that are continually being created by the community, you have the opportunity for growth. More secure, more stable and more useful applications are continuously being developed. The growth of the environments and applications are not dependent on paid developers which expands the potential for out of the box thinking.
• Reliability: For websites which are running MySQL, Perl or PHP scripting languages, most techies agree that Linux offers better reliability.
• Security: Linux, as an open source operating system, is friendly and versatile for its users; if a problem is found such as a security flaw, anyone with the skills can fix it and send out the patch.
• Performance and Stability: Linux is also features a command-line interface which doesn't waste a lot of system resources. Thus, with 32 or 64 MB of RAM a Linux machine can still run multiple programs with perfect stability.
The way that Linux-based web server systems work is by utilizing the free and open source software for Linux which is similar to Unix. Being open source means that the code of the operating system is open for programmers and developers to study and improve. Unlike using Windows, which is a pretty much fixed system developed by the engineers from Microsoft, programmers from all over the world continue improving Linux. Their goal is to make the operating system faster, bug-free, simpler and more efficient.
Full-Service Linux Web Hosting
When choosing web hosting for your business or personal site you should make sure you have a package that is rich in features. You should ensure your web host has a high uptime percentage and guarantee to back it up. The customer support should suit your needs and your host should be reliable. It should also suit your budget. So, when searching for web hosts you are likely trying to find as many features as possible offered at the lowest price. That's why we want to introduce to you the HostPapa's Linux Hosting Services. HostPapa's web hosting plans are feature-rich and have been crafted to offer a wide range of tools and services for beginners, to expert webmasters, and everyone in between. All you have to do is pick a plan based on the features that you want. HostPapa's Business Plan offers great range of features like hosting Unlimited number of websites, Free domain registration, Unlimited SSD Storage and bandwidth along with lot's of other great features with 70% discount for a limited time. So, the final price becomes the same as Starter Plan which is only $3.95/month!Here are some of the great features you get when signing up for all of the HostPapa's Linux Shared Hosting Plans:
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Free Let's Encrypt SSL
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- BBB Accredited - A+ Rating
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Domain Registration (1year+ Term)
- Free 30-Minute One-On-One Training Session
- Multilingual Support (English, French, Spanish and German)
- 24/7 Award-Winning PapaSquad Support via Telephone, Chat and Email
- Network Monitoring
- Enhanced SSD Drives
- Brute-Force Detection
- 32Core Minimum Per Server
- Free Website Migrations - Hands-free
- 32GB RAM Storage Per Server Minimum
- DDoS Attack Prevention and Responses
- One-Click App Install (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)
- Server Firewall, Monitoring and Intrusion Detection
- State-of-The-Art Performance Servers and Equipment
|HostPapa's top executives have over 70 years of combined experience in web hosting services, allowing them to build and offer products high above the competition. Their award-winning Customer Services Director has built one of the best support centers in the web hosting business, allowing them to maintain a 24/7/365 customer support experience. Also, HostPapa is the only web hosting company offering dedicated one-on-one sessions with web hosting specialists to help you get started.|
|Get Started with HostPapa Linux Hosting|
Updated : Tue 10 Dec 2019